For the position of Fashion Business Officer Intern for the year 2023, Tommy Hilfiger is accepting applications. Here is all the information you want for this Tommy Hilfiger internship.
About Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger, who was founded in 1985, offers premium styling, quality, and value to customers all over the world under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS labels. His extensive collections include the Tommy Hilfiger Collection, sportswear for men, women, and children, denim, accessories, and footwear. Moreover, the brand has licencing agreements for a variety of goods, including perfumes, eyeglasses, timepieces, and home furnishings. As the company’s principal designer and founder, Tommy Hilfiger continues to guide and manage the creative process.
More than 16,000 employees work for the international fashion and retail firm Tommy Hilfiger, which PVH Corp. purchased in 2010. Tommy Hilfiger has established a vast distribution network in more than 100 countries and more than 2,000 retail locations in North America, Europe, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific area thanks to its widespread customer awareness. In 2020, the TOMMY HILFIGER brand had $6.9 billion in global retail sales.
Roles & Responsibility For This internships
- Focus on improving client relationships
- Focus on style and visual merchandising
- Improve inventory control.
Eligibility For This Internship
- A 3.0 GPA is necessary for both the undergraduate and graduate internships.
- The last terms of the degree plan are when the internship courses are taken. Graduate interns are advised to schedule an additional 4-credit course to take concurrently with each internship course in the final two terms in order to be eligible for federal financial aid.
- The structure for both the graduate and undergraduate internship courses is the same. Each course has a designated teacher who will communicate regularly with the student and the internship supervisor throughout the course of the term.
- Throughout the semester, they are ready to answer any questions you may have.
Perks For This Internship
Stipends:- Rs. 25,000
Certificate & Recommendation Letter
Deadline to Apply
The last date to applying for this internship is 26th February
How to Apply For this Internship
To apply for this internship in Tommy Hilfiger